Flavored Cheddars made in New England
If you like your cheese with some character give one of these delicious flavors a try, Maple Bacon, Steakhouse Onion, Buffalo Wing, and Roasted garlic to name a few.
- The name "Cheddar" is taken from a small town in England where cheese of this type was first produced over 400 years ago
- It takes over 10 gallons of milk to make 1 LB of Cheddar
- An average Holstien cow produces 6 gallons of milk per day
- Our Cheddar taste best if served at room temperature but will store well in your refrigerator for months if tightly wrapped
- Mold may develop on the surface but will not penetrate the cheese or spoil it, simply cut of the molded area and enjoy the rest
- Freezing will not effect the flavor but it will alter the texture and consistency significantly, store wrapped tightly in the refrigerator