Some wonderful ideas for our Pepper Jellies:
1. Potsticker Dipping Sauce: add 1 T pepper jelly and 1 t water to a sauce pan, warm on medium heat till jelly melts. Add 1 t soy sauce and 1/2 t rice vinegar, or to taste. Serve w potstickers.
2. Spiked Mayonnaise: Mix equal parts mayo and pepper jelly, use as a sandwich spread. This is especially good with ham, smoked turkey and/or Gruyere cheese.
3. Glazed Salmon: Mix together bourbon, honey, melted butter and pepper jelly until evenly incorporated. Spread over salmon, and bake skin-side down at 450 degrees until done, about 12-15 minutes.
4. Spiced-Up Vinaigrette: In the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, grainy mustard and pepper jelly until emulsified. Add salad ingredients to bowl, gently toss and serve.
5. Grilled pineapple: Mix pepper jelly with half as much warm water, stir to combine. Grill sliced pineapple. Brush jelly mixture on grilled pineapple, sprinkle with julienne mint leaves and serve.
6. Spread a layer of pepper jelly on a small wheel of Brie cheese, wrap in puff pastry, seal edges. Bake according to puff pastry directions. Serve warm with crackers and your favorite 80s tunes.
7. Warm and brush on grilled chicken, pork chops or baked ham to glaze.
8. Top a burger with hot pepper jelly, caramelized onions and smoked gouda cheese, or mix with mayonnaise and serve as a sandwich spread.